Tuesday, February 22, 2011

About Me

Dear reader,

I am 30, from New Delhi, India, and work as a quantitative analyst at an investment management company in the NYC area. In my leisure time, I like to play table tennis and cricket, watch movies and mushairas, read poems and short stories, and listen to ghazals. I enjoy learning about Macro and behavioral economics, history and international affairs, statistical modeling, and cognitive sciences. It doesn't hurt that these interests also have at least some bearing in my career - sometimes only because I force them to have a bearing. Years ago, I used to sketch a lot and write short stories. I don't anymore, at least not deliberately.

This blog is a bit of a chaotic collection of my thoughts on various topics over the years, plus a whole lot of personal musings. It lacks a common theme or lasting purpose, other than to exist.

Still, if you would like to contact me, I can be reached through a comment on any of the myriad posts on this blog, which enables me to get an email alert.

Thank you,
he whose blog it is.

*Last edit: 9 January 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment